Who are we?
We are a digital agency based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We pride ourselves on our extensive digital knowledge and high-quality products and services. We are offering a highly competitive basic salary, a four-day work week, 28 days’ holiday and training opportunities.
As a Junior Website Developer, you will be working within a small digital agency developing websites and pages for a wide range of new and existing clients. You should be able to receive and understand a website design and brief. You should also be a confident coder who can build a website using HTML and CSS. You will require a passion for website development and should be keen to learn about new web technologies and development techniques.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understand how to use media queries and the role they play in responsive web design
- An individual who can develop a website from scratch, without using frameworks, or an online WYSIWYG editors
- Have examples of previously developed websites
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is keen to learn and progress their skills
- Someone who has a passion for web development